Thursday, December 28, 2006

Finally...

a fast working computer and coffee. Thank you Lindsey! Well right now I am here in Chicago and Lindsey is working so I am taking the morning to enjoy one of my favorite combinations...coffee and the computer. Checking email, blogs, myspace, and looking at twopeas of course. I can't wait to get home so I can scrap again. I am thinking of reorganizing and sorting through the office, a big task but I will have 10 days before school starts. I am also going to go through all of my digital pictures, edit them and burn them to discs so I can start organizing them that way. Hopefully my mom will be getting me some ink so I can print out some of them on my printer for scrapping. Happy to be away from the family right now...being around them (all except my sibby and grammy) can be stressful since I am not used to it. I miss Dave. He is going home today and will get to see Lou pooch(oh how I miss her and the Trixinator.) I will be glad to have him back home to take care of the house and the animals. I am looking forward to getting back to normal life and have already made a couple New Years resolutions in my head. They are small, but I think will be effective. I was going to upload some pictures, but realized that I left my cord at my parents so you will just have to wait. This has been a good Christmas season, but I think next year's will be better. There was no snow this year and next year Dave and I will be spending the holidays together so that will make it extra special. Looking forward to relaxing here for a few days and being in the city. Also excited for New Year's festivities. Happy New Year! (I probably won't be posting again until 2007)

No comments: