Tuesday, January 30, 2007

DAY FOUR--time

So one of the things that has been swirling around in this head of mine is the idea of time.

How do I make more of it?
Better question, how do I make the most of the time I do have?
What do I really value and want to make more time for?
What do I want to spend less time doing?
How do I accomplish this?
I feel like there isn't enough time to share between all the things I like/have to do, how do I find
balance?
Do I follow a scheduled routine that concretely determines how much time I will spend doing
any one thing?
Do I take a more spontaneous approach and risk certain activities getting left out?

These are some questions that have been floating about. Then I thought it would be interesting to take a picture of each of the time telling devices that I have in my house, just to see how many they were and what ones I use the most. I have 8 clocks in my house. One on the coffee pot, one on the microwave, one on the computer, two wall clocks, an alarm clock, and one on each of our two cable boxes. That's a lot. And I use them all.







































No comments: