Monday, July 16, 2007

bUSy liTtLE BeE

As usual I am busy keeping myself busy :) Here's what I have been up to and some things I want to share.

--LOTS of homework ( I have to keep reminding myself that I only have three more weeks until I am done FOREVER!!)
--Finishing up the last week of my internship this week for the Petersen House Museum. Overall I think it went well. It was fun and I learned a lot. I HOPE *fingers crossed* that I can find something in this field in New Jersey.
--Speaking of New Jersey, 11 days and counting until we leave. I am SO SO excited! A little nervous but mostly excited :) So, I am busy packing, and making lots of arrangements. I am still waiting to hear back on a couple of things regarding the finances of the trip and am biting my nails until I know what's going on.
--So, since I am packing, this means that all my scrap stuff is being packed away :( However, I feel like this is a good thing. Although I love it, scrapbooking is not the only avenue of art that I enjoy. I feel like I need to get back to what started my interest in art, drawing, watercolors, colored pencils, stuff like that. So when I set up my new desk at our new place I am going to set it up for creating paintings and drawings, very excited about this.
--I cannot however completely give up journaling and photos, so I have decided to keep an art journal/ travel journal. I have limited myself to filling one 12 x12 art bin with supplies from my stash...let me tell you it is TOUGH to choose what to include. I am excited to see how it turns out though with a limited number of supplies.
--Lastly, I am jumping on the flickr bandwagon and starting my own page to share photos. Here is the address and it will be added to my links on the right. There is only one pic right now, but I will be adding more soon.
--One more thing...if I owe you a RAK, and you are checking this I am still sending them, just haven't got to the post office yet :)

No comments: