Sunday, November 12, 2006

Reorganizing...

I love reorganizing things...at least for the first 3/4 of it, then I usually grow tired and either leave the rest in a pile or spread out on the floor. This means I usually have one basket or drawer or whatever that is just a mishmosh of everything left. I bring this up because I am attempting to reorganize my scrapstuff today. It isn't that far out of control, but I could use a new way of looking at things and going through my product usually inspires me, which I can totally use right now. I am hoping that in doing this it will encourage me to sit and scrap tonight, because I haven't done a page at all this week, and that just isn't like me. Knowing where to start is indimidating me right now, so I am just going to have to jump in and go from there.

No comments: