Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sad News...


Well I gave it my best and it was definitely a learning experience, but I am sad to annouce that Designs For You will be closing :( Not sure if it's forever or just a while. The monetary and time commitment have become too much at this point in my life. Maybe once I am done with school and settled somewhere. The silver lining is that now I will have more time to devote to school, which is something I really need to do. I wish I lived and went to school with my sister, then I would stay on track because she is so good at it :) I also will be devoting more time to my personal scrapbooking career as far as submitting layouts and projects for publication. It was fun and I am sad to let a dream go but I think the most valuable thing I've learned is that I am not the type of person to run the business part of it all, so if I make a similar venture in the future I will have to have a partner that can take on that aspect of it. With that said I am off to break the news to my customers, thank goodness there are only seven:)


Also here is a layout I did the other night. One of my favorites :)

No comments: