Thursday, May 24, 2007

Much needed vacation...


Ahhh...why does life have to be so tough sometimes? I feel like it never ends. But there is an upside...vacation. And that is exactly where I will be from tomorrow afternoon through Monday. Dave and I are driving to LA to visit Heidi and Jon and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It is going to be so much fun and I get to go to the beach...yea! I plan on taking a million pictures of course. Speaking of pictures, below is Dave and I's newest obsession. The Golden Spoon, they serve over 20 flavors of completely fat-free frozen yogurt....and man is it good. Cheesecake and Peanut Butter are my favorties. The picture is from when we went to the Grand Opening and got FREE ice cream. I went with old fashioned vanilla and sprinkles :) Good because it tastes good, but even better because it's guilt free. We went three times in the last week...hehe. The only bad part is the toppings, they can get dangerous, but with fat-free ice cream do I really have to worry? Sorry for those on the East Coast, this is a West coast only francise.

No comments: