Friday, May 18, 2007

New and exciting things are coming...



I know I shouldn't want them to, but I can't wait for the next ten weeks of my life to go by. Not that I am not doing anything worth while here, quite the contrary actually, but I love change and new things and that is coming very soon. I have moving fever and have already started some of the planning process. I have our route planned and our budget (now all we have to do is save the money). I have also decided-no scrapbooking-until we move. I know it sounds crazy since it is usually such a part of my daily life, but I am feeling uninspired and overwhelmed by it. I am going to focus my energy on my internship and doing the best possible job I can and our move, new ideas for our new apartment, selling old stuff, packing, planning all of that. And I am going to try and just take more pictures without thinking about how I am going to scrap them and all of that. I have this gut feeling that Pittsburgh is going to be the place for us. I didn't have that feeling about Arizona, and it definitely wasn't. I am starting a new chapter in my life now that school is over, we are saving money for a house, and have big plans and goals for ourselves. It feels good. It feels right. Here are some pictures that I took while out on a walk down the canal (manmade) that runs behind our complex. The first is a really cute car I saw, the second is the canal at sunset, and the third is obviously a street light, but I love the way it came out.

No comments: