Monday, February 05, 2007

DAY EIGHT--food and fun

Yup, I skipped another day :) Oh well. Yesterday Dave and I spent the day cleaning and cooking. Chris and Anne came over for the Super Bowl (which for me is just a great excuse to make food and drink beer). We made salsa, guacamole, a pasta salad with lots of yummy meats and cheeses and then a hot dog bar. Dave grilled the dogs and we had all the fixings. We had chili, cheese, onions, mustard, ketchup, grilled potatoes and peppers, marinara, pickles, celery salt and tomatoes for Chicago style...mmm they were good, and we have a TON of left-overs which means I don't have to cook for a couple days. Today is catch up on homework day, since I didn't do as much as I should have over the weekend. Hoping to scrap a page later today, no promises though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...sounds tasty! you wanna hear something that I had good today, a hot chocolate with carmel flavor in it and with wipped cream and sprinkles on top...yummy