Monday, February 12, 2007

DAY FIFTEEN--inspiration and intimidation

Lately I have been feeling over inspired...is that possible? I have so much STUFF going on in my head that I want to do and try that I get intimidated and don't know where to start. I try to just jump right in but it hasn't been working lately. For example: I have dying to scrapbook lately. I have lots of projects to start and ideas to work off of. Tonight would be the perfect night since Dave is gone at work. I could work in my studio, but I really want to watch a movie too so I was going to get some stuff and move it out onto the living room floor. I came in to get my stuff and again was intimidated by all the inspiring things I have and didn't know where to start. I mean I can't take it all out there? Should I just grab a few things and see where that takes me? Sounds like a good idea. I guess getting on here and writing about it helped. I knew this blog was good for something. Well I was going to put some pictures of my overinspirational space up but cannot find them :) Oh well.

No comments: