Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DAY TWENTY-TWO: books.


I would officially like to announce that at this point in the semester homework has taken over my life. So much. All the time.


I have also come to the realization that if I can't do one thing everyday (*cough, *cough, this blog) that is OK. Every few days is good.


I just realized today how many books I am currently reading. Simultaneously. This list does not include text books that I read excerts and do research in. Ok here goes.


Son of Witch by Gregory Macquire

Visual Chronicles by Linda Woods and Karen Dinino

Living Out Loud by Keri Smith

A History of Valentines by Ruth Webb Lee

Gender, Nature, and Nurture by Richard A. Lippa

Same Difference: How genter myths are hurting our relationships, our children, and our jobs by Rosalind Barnett and Caryl Rivers



Happy reading to everyone else enjoying books and lucky for you if you have no homework!

No comments: