Monday, March 05, 2007

DAY TWENTY-THREE: burnt out, winding down, finding creativity





I know I sound like a broken record, but school is burning me out! I just finished a 7 page argument/research paper. Have a huge assignment due Friday (I think) and chapters to read. School related is my internship. Letters to be written, phone calls, transcripts...I can't wait for it all to be over. At least spring break is next week. I am hoping that the homework will be minimal and that I can refind my creative self. At least the house is clean and pretty, that always helps my mind be at ease. Dave bought me some beautiful sunflowers for the dining room. They make me smile, and I got good healthy food from the grocery store today. That is all. Oh and I updated my gallery on twopeas :)

No comments: