Thursday, March 29, 2007

DAY TWENTY NINE: On my mind

Just wanting to share some things that are going on with me right now and on my mind.
*Submitting lots of pages for publication (hopefully)
*Trying some new techniques on my pages
*Throwing around ideas for a book and hoping to work with Heidi on it
*Happy that my herbs are doing so well (except the violet, its not dead yet though)
*Not wanting to go to school, I would rather be creating
*Reminding myself I need to call Dad and Marlana
*Looking forward to the weekend (food and fun)
*Not looking forward to the weekend (I have a paper to write and two tests to study for)
*Happy that the weather has cooled down some again (high of 68)
*Trying to come up with ways and contacts to break into the world of creating as a career

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I jealous, you have all these entertaining ideas to keep yourself busy...I got nothing sister. actaully I did start playing zeus again, soon to be moving on to the sims once my computer is in better working order.