Saturday, March 10, 2007

DAY TWENTY-FOUR--crawling out

Well I think I am finally crawling out of a funk I have been in. I have a week off from school and plan on doing some things I haven't otherwise had time for. Hopefully it will rejuvinate me. Also I am not sure why I am still counting days on here, seeing how I haven't written everyday, but oh well. I am going to write everyday until school starts again though. I will be posting pictures of my fun adventures this week. Tonight we are cooking Thai food, or a variation of it. A pork loin with this coconut-curry-peanut sauce, a thai veggie slaw, and some sort of spring roll or wonton. I LOVE FOOD!! I will post recipes if everything turns out well. I should post recipies on here from my collection. I just organized them onto recipe cards. Oooo good idea, when I make the recipes in the future I will take a picture of them, print it out and attach it to the card. Nice. Well ta ta for now.

No comments: