Friday, March 16, 2007

DAY TWENTY SEVEN--spring.



In the two years I have been here I have never really considered Spring to be a season that Arizona experiences. Afterall, it is already 85, I am in shorts and the AC is going. However, I have realized that this does not mean that we don't have a Spring, it is just...different. The smell of orange blossoms, especially in the cool night air is a sure sign. That and the smell of fresh cut grass ( I guess we have that all year round, but I am more aware of it this time of year). Spring here means getting up earlier to beat the heat to get stuff done. The sound of kids in the pool. But not for long, once it reaches the 100 degree mark ever migrates inside like it was winter. I am trying to enjoy the lively atmoshpere while it lasts :) (By the way I did not take these pictures, thank you yahoo images)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo spring...I can't wait for the warmth there.