Saturday, February 17, 2007

DAY NINETEEN--a day dedicated to creativity

I got my new books in the mail yesterday. Living Out Loud by Keri Smith and Visual Chronicles by Linda Woods and Karen Dinino. SO excited. And I got the bonus issue of Creating Keepsakes! What a great day for mail! Today I have been alternating reading all three and doing some of the activities in Keri Smith's book. So much fun. I haven't turned on the TV once today. It is sunny and warm and breezy and the lilies my mom and dad got me smell wonderful. Perfect Day.


One of the exercises was to cut 1 1/2" squares out of a magazine. Start from the cover and using a craft knife cut down as deep as you can. Then go through the squares and choose what you like. Simple enough. I did this and put them into a journal I started today to practice all of these creative exercises in. The little boy, the black and white, and the ivy are my favorties.
















Enjoy the day. I know I am :)

No comments: