Tuesday, December 18, 2007

do not open until Christmas.

This is my last time here until after Christmas. I will be leaving tomorrow morning to go to Michigan. Upon returning I plan on setting up my computer desk (finally) It won't have the internet at first, but will allow me to scan, upload, and if I get Photoshop for Christmas, edit my photos, oh and if I get ink for my printer, print. I will be a fully functional computer/scrapbooking nerd once again!!! YES!

I hope everyone has a Merry Merry Christmas, take time to slow down, appreciate friends, family, traditions, and LOTS of good food, I know I will :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on
this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at my weblog - コーチ 財布