Friday, December 14, 2007

student loans and christmas parties.

LOANS: One thing I love, and one thing I hate...can you guess which is which? Haha. I won't go on too much but student loans are at the top of my sh*t list right now. I am trying to get it all figured out and plan and budget and right now it seems impossible. But, I REFUSE to give up. I will not let these loans take over my life and I will remind myself that they allowed for my education and invaluable life experiences. Ahhhhhh...that felt good.

PARTIES: One a lighter note, the first of the few Christmas parties I have to go to this year is tomorrow...and it just so happens that it is at my house :) I am super excited and have LOTS of yummy food to cook. I will be sure to take pictures and try to upload them sometime soon. The menu consists of a brie wreath with cranberry chutney, bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, a veggie tray, ham roll-ups, and chicken/mozzerella meatballs w/ pesto...and that's just what I am making :) Denise is bringing falafel, Suzy is making cookies, and Christie is bringing Jello Shots and maybe some chicken/ bacon wraps. Ahh, the food is my favorite part about parties. Should be a blast. Then I have Christmas with my cousin and family next Friday, with Tom and Robin on Saturday, and Christmas Eve on Mon. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!

An inspirational quote I found today "Remember life isn’t about finding yourself - life is about creating yourself…” on Tim Holtz's website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan side effects weight - ativan overdose amount much