Friday, December 07, 2007

tgif.

I feel like this week lasted FOREVER. But, it's Friday and the day is moving along nicely. I am looking forward to a weekend of staying in and completing the rest of my holiday projects since it is going to be cold and nasty here. I am also planning on uploading new pictures and making my blog banner.

I can't believe the first week of December is already gone! I have a week until the Christmas party at our house and less than two before I get to go home for a week...I cannot wait!!! SO many fun things planned. I am hoping to be able to sign on while I am there to give little updates, however the computer at my parents is way way too slow to try and upload pictures so that will have to wait until I get back home.

On another note I have been thinking about the new year and what I want to get out of it. I want to set some goals for myself and really follow through with them. I think one of the things I am going to do is to enter the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest...if not that at least try to participate in more contest/submission calls. I miss it and need to figure out a system that is going to work for me. I am also thinking of taking one week night and dedicating it to crafting. I think this will relieve some of the pressure I feel to enjoy my hobby.

Alright, I will check back in this weekend with a banner and pictures for all to see :)

No comments: